Do you find this weird?
Caleb and I made a trip to our local Walmart today. Ok, so it's one of, like, three Walmarts within 10 miles of our house. We're so spoiled living in the 'suburbs' of the fifth largest city in the country. Anyway, we were looking to buy a foam mat like this one, but were unsuccessful at finding it in this particular Walmart location. I haven't been in a Walmart in years (because we live across the street from Target, so why drive the ~3-10 miles to a Walmart? Did I mention that I was spoiled?), so it was news to me when on our way out of the store I saw a nail salon INSIDE of the Walmart. There it was right next to the hair salon and Walmart optical center. Wow...and I thought having an optical center in a Walmart was strange. Am I the only one who wouldn't consider letting someone in Walmart give me a pedicure?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you go to the one at Elliot & Priest? I found them there.
I think there are nail salon's in every Walmart in the country. Not sure though but no, i wouldn't get a pedicure there either.
I definitely wouldn't consider it! You should see some of the Wally Worlds in small Texas towns. They usually have at least one fast food restaurant, eye center, salon, nails, banking, etc. They are usually the only big store in the town, so they have pretty much everything!
LOL...they have them in the Walmarts here too! I would NEVER get anything done at Walmart. Eww!
eww.. Walmart gives me the creeps usually, it seems unclean (guess I'm a snob). The only reason we got the mats there is b/c we couldn't find them at Target and my sister said she saw them there. There's no way I'd get a pedi there, I'd question if it was sanitary esp considering the normal clientele :P.
Post a Comment