But there was a hitch...

...my baby got switched and I went home with...a little boy! Caleb and I went to another mommy group meetup yesterday where he got to play with 11 other babies. It was so much fun to see them all interacting together. When I joined the group, I never imagined how beneficial those interactions would be at this young age (although I figured they'd be great when he's a bit older). Boy did I learn a lesson in baby development. When we left for the group yesterday morning, Caleb 1) hated tummy time and 2) was on the verge of sitting unassisted, but wasn't there yet. By the time we got home in the afternoon, he was really enjoying tummy time holding his head up high and looking around AND he now sits on his own (although I'm not ready to leave him like that without loads of pillows piled around). I swear I traded my baby while we were at Cortney's house. And it isn't just Caleb who has been affected by the playdate air. Another baby, Grace, started rolling over back to belly while we were there. I'm so amazed! I love this fabulous group of women and babies!

Here are a few shots of Caleb from his day today with GranB and Pop pop.

More of the "Freaked Out" look














1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Your blog is cute too. I like the team ABC theme. You must be baseball fans! I like the pictures on the side. I love mom's group too! I use a program called Cyberlink to make the videos but I'm still learning. Most people I know use imovie.