Height: 27.5" (90th percentile)
Weight: 17lb 4oz (50th percentile)
Head: 25th percentile (up from 10-15th percentile)
So apparently he's thinned out a bit? In other well visit news, the doctor says he'll be a "late teether" with teeth arriving sometime around 8+ months. Seriously? I swear that I feel the beginnings of teeth in there. Doc said he could be wrong. I guess only time will tell.
The doctor says that he's, "tall and thin." Looks pretty chubby in the cheeks if you ask me. You be the judge...
With 'stuff' in his mouth aka how he looks most of the time now
Showing off his sitting skills
An 'almost' smile (not a full smile due to the 'freaked out' pose)
3 comments:
I couldn't find any bath seats that worked in our tub...it's got a lip about half way up. So I was alone one week, and it was all I could come up with. I got those black baskets at Target...perfect size, because if they fall back, they are leaning on the basket...it's not a normal big hip hugger type basket.
Noah weighs the same as Caleb...and he's 8 months lol!
He is getting so big!! Too cute!
Post a Comment